With the official launch of our newest platform TC Learnreleased in March, to celebrate, we held our very first TC Learn offline event with our awesome fans and TC influencers on April 28th, 2019 at The Millenials Shibuya. We saw a lot of familiar faces from our last Journey Across Japan eventwhich was so nice to see. Thank youto each one of you that came and for those that came out while on vacation too! If you weren’t able to make it, that’s okay as we hope to hold more of these events in the near future. ?Here's what went down that day.
GROWING YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL ?✨
The theme for the event was: 6 Things to Help You Grow on YouTube, where we had Chris Broad aka. Abroad in Japan, Sharla or as many of you know her has Sharmanderand Aki aka. akidearesteach shared and discussed their insights and experienceon how they built their following and brand from scratch.
For those of you wondering, here's a quick summary of the takeaway points from Sharla, Chris and Aki.
Q&A Time ?
We also left time to hold a Q&A session, where we opened the floor to the audience to ask questions on their mind as well as questions asked on our TC Learn Forum. Here's just a few of some great questions that were asked:
- What does self branding mean to you/when did you start?
- Are there any unconventional techniques you haven't mentioned, that you used to grow your audience particularly at the very beginning?
- What about techniques you hear people say will work, but you either have first hand experience that they didn't work for you, or have a reason you don't believe in those techniques today?
- What was the hardest point during the process of growing your audience? Did it get easier at any point?
- How to work in Japan without a university degree?
Ready to Mingle
We ended the afternoon with mingle time where the audience got to chit chat with their fav influencers, take some selfies and just chit chatting away till the night ended.
We hope you all had a great time and you were able to take something away from this event. Thanks again for your ongoing support! Stay tuned for more events like this and if you already haven’t, subscribe to TC Learnand stay connected. ?