“Bachelor” Colton Underwood has been hit with a restraining order by ex Cassie Randolph, who he picked at the end of his season last year, as first reported by TMZ.
The order, which Randolph, 25, filed Friday in Los Angeles, is listed as domestic violence prevention without minor children, “Entertainment Tonight” reports.
A hearing is scheduled for the morning of Oct. 6.
The former Bachelor Nation sweethearts did not get engaged when the “Bachelor in Paradise” contestant, 28, picked Randolph at the end of his time on the ABC reality competition sensation.
At the time they split in May, Underwood said the pair had spent the “crazy” recent months “doing a lot of self-reflecting.
“Sometimes people are just meant to be friends — and that’s OK,” he explained. “We both have grown immensely and been through so much together.”
He said that it was not the end of the former couple’s story, but a new start for them.
Randolph, for her part, shared a longer explanation about the split, calling it “one of the hardest things I have had to share,” noting that neither was ready to discuss it yet.
She confirmed that they had parted ways but would “remain a part of each others lives.
“With all that we have gone through, we have a special bond that will always be there,” she said. “I love Colton very much and have an enormous amount of respect for him. We have both learned and grown so much these past couple years, and will always have each others back. Always.”
Representatives for Randolph and Underwood did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
©2020 New York Daily News